TAN CHOON HONG
 

I have tried to learn the Bahasa Indonesia language in the past from CDs and other tutors. However, the results were not satisfactory. After doing further research, I found Ibu Sally from the Internet. With much scepticism, I did a one-to-one trial lesson with her sometime in Dec 2011. It was a very productive trial lesson and I found her lesson to be very structured and systematic.

She was also very good at pointing out the local context for the language. Ibu Sally was always very flexible to make changes as required to fit my schedule for the lessons. Thanks to her patience, I have successfully completed the Elementary course and looking forward to start the Intermediate course soon. 

She has turned on the "Babelfish" in my mind. I would strongly recommend her to anyone who wish to pick up the language in a short period of time.

Categories: